Sunday, May 31, 2015

So I thought I had my problem solved.

Well, I thought I had my "other problem" solved, but it's back. In full force. Pfffft. The good news is that I'm still on reduced seizure medication and I'm not having seizures. I see my neurologist and go in for my MRI on June 11, so I will talk to him about everything then and see what he says. And the following week on the 18th I meet with my Oncologist for my results. *fingers crossed* But my head is feeling alright, I think (or at least hope) that's a good sign. The attached meme is something I essentially live by. Even when I was at the Lodge I always knew there was someone worse off than I was and you have to put everything into perspective. I know I use this blog to update people of new changes and sometimes I use it just to let out my frustrations of what some times feels like a never ending struggle, but the good thing about having a struggle means that I'm alive.

~Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment